ASP.NET , MVC Azure Developer
Last active: 17 hours ago
I am 8+ years experienced Microsoft certified ASP.NET developer with good knowledge of C#,MVC, SQL Server, LINQ, Entity Framework, Web Services, HTML, Jquery, CSS, Debugging and IIS.
I have worked with various small and medium sized companies including SAP as Senior Software Engineer. Client communication, Requirement gathering, Technical analysis, Data Modeling, Project Planning and Project Delivery have been a core part of my job.
– Using standard frameworks to design the architecture of application which can be scaled easily and adjust to new technologies in future.
– Specializes in front-end user interface development
– Crafts elegant and robust solutions to complex business requirements
– Collaborates openly and communicates clearly to remove blockages, keep projects moving and find durable solutions (not just quick fixes)
– Delivers sites that are accessible, standards-compliant and which work across browsers and support devices like IPhone, IPad and any mobile device.
– Backs up front-end expertise with solid experience in interface design, back-end programming and CMS development
– Always improving deep knowledge of browser idiosyncrasies, bugs, accessibility standards and best practice
– Can work with any team, as a team member or team lead based on the requirement.
– Using design patterns and unit testing frameworks to provide quality and bug free work to client
Good OOP/OOD skills and understanding of design patterns (DI, singleton, factory)
- Solid understanding of .NET 4.5, C#, async programming and ASP.NET MVC;
- Code refactoring skills;
- wordked on BDD and TDD (nUnit, SpecFlow);
- Understanding web services (SOAP, REST etc.);
- Understanding of cloud programming, especially Azure. Ability to design HA scalable applications
- Familiarity with technologies designed for use in the cloud(elasticsearch, memcache, Couchbase offline cache);
- Git , SVN (github and bitbucket);
- Experience using AngularJS or Knockout
- Team Player
- Client Communication
- Written English and either spoken English
I do also have some experice on PHP, Wordpress, Magento, CS Cart
MSSQL Server 2008 onwards, MS Access, MySQL
Although I can work in any domain, but here's a list of domains I am having experience with
Virtual Event Management, e-Commerce, Inventory & Accounts, Multilevel marketing, Microsoft SharePoint, Crowd funding, PayPal Development, Office 365,