Accountant/Bookkeeper--Quickbooks/XERO/Data Entry/Excel and VBA Expert
Last active: 14 hours ago
I am a Certified Chartered Accountant and a XERO Certified 2014 with 8+ years of experience (including off-shore) with diverse geographic, domain and profound industry knowledge across multiple sectors and markets. I am providing bookkeeping and accounting services for business set ups across the globe. I have been working on all globally recognised softwares including XERO; Quickbooks; Freshbooks; Clearbooks among others.
If given a chance, It would be my pleasure to assist you with bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements for your year end reporting and for reporting sales tax / GST and VAT (as relevant).
I have specialisation in budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, planning, financial analysis, business valuations. I also offer services like data entry, data mining, web research and other data management services. My core competency lies in my analytical skills and I have been doing bank reconciliation statements, management accounting, budgeting, to preparing of financial statements.
I also specialise in Data management where I with my network and resources arranges business and market data globally. I provide all sorts of statistical and analytical reports on the data’s. I have skills and expertise in QuickBooks, MYOB, Tally. I provide bookkeeping and tax preparation services at a very affordable rate.
Seeking a challenging and responsible financial/accounting work where natural abilities, experience, education and assertiveness will be most effectively and profitably utilized.
1. High-end excel related work – small excel based
accounting/bookkeeping models, creation of extensive macros,
creating pivots, charts, auto invoice template generation, etc.
2. Creation of Business plans, forecasting, business modelling, business
valuations, budgeting, etc.
3. Para planning, creation of Statements of advices, Investment planning
report, providing financial advisory services and portfolio management.
4. Data arrangements, data analysis in different forms (charts, graphs,
5. Setting up chart of accounts
6. Accounts Receivable -this also includes matching invoices to purchase
7. Accounts Payable (Matching invoices to purchase orders, matching
payment receipts to account - credit card or bank - transactions).
8. Account Reconciliations and weekly/monthly status reports.
9. Payroll (Managing payroll - through online payroll software - for small
to mid sized businesses)
10. Tax Preparation - for Individuals, LLCs, S-corps, Corps and Partnerships