Junald Angelo Manubag
Sales Expert/ Marketing Specialist/ Leadpages/Inbound & Outbound Sales
I am an Experienced Sales Consultant, Retention Agent, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Facebook Lead Generation Specialist with skills in leading the team and the organization. Manages time perfectly meeting what is required and what is necessary for the benefit of the company. Proven ability to produce numbers, managing accounts and converting leads into sales.
To utilize my skills and knowledge in the interest of the organization and secure a bright future in the field of sales and marketing. To also obtain a role in which my experience, knowledge and creativity can be utilized and nurtured.
- Remarkable ability to analyze and solve problems
- In-depth knowledge when it comes to retention
- Broad knowledge in call handling, objection handling and in sales
- Active, energetic, responsible with excellent communication skills
- Coach-able, willing to be trained
Worked for an Independent Business Entrepreneur who owns multiple businesses both passive and active income streams. Companies Registered Guru Training Camp, businessandmarketingmentors.com and Commercialrealestate.academy from July 2014 up to the present.
- Handles sales and marketing
- Handles support with the use of Zendesk
- Answers tickets and solving ticket issues for the client
- LeadPage creation
- Facebook Messaging as a form of lead generation and sales conversions
- Infusionsoft management, orders and billings
- Manages 2 accounts inside XenForo and is in-charge of updating the website and uploading mp3's and videos
Worked for a Real Estate Broker - Keller Williams Realty
- Cold Calling for expired listings
- Excel updates for people who decided to put their properties back in the market
Worked for LikeModern.com as Sales and Customer Support from July 2,2014 - July 20, 2014
- Sales and Customer Support
- Inbound and Outbound sales
- Communicates with clients that plans to purchase furniture, lighting and bathroom and outdoors
- Converts leads into sales
- Retains clients that decides to cancel and upsell the item/items previously ordered
Worked for Canada Center for Small Business Financing as Senior Account Manager from June 2013 - December 2013
- Handles business owners that applies for Government grants and loans
- Offer online data base to where business owners applies to
- Handle objection in regards to business owners having to spend an investment in applying for a loan or grant
Worked for Zylun Philippines as a Sales Representative from July – December 2012.
-Sales Associate for TriQuest Account that handles sports programs and discount cards.
-Sales Representative for Lendio which is a Financial Account that mainly deals with loans and financing.
Worked as a Senior Publishing Consultant since February of 2010 in Author Solutions/Xlibris Inc. under iUniverse Publishing Imprint and efficiently handled and performed the following:
- Interact and communicate with authors given to me as a lead
- Examine all relevant particulars thoroughly pertaining to each and every author
- Hitting quota as given by the management month per month
- Producing numbers for the team and meeting what is expected
- cold calling to authors, outbound sales that wants to publish books and sell marketing services. My quota was $15,000 per month I get 10% commission out of my quota
- Consistently hitting my quota for the entire 2 years
From March of 2008 to January of 2010 worked as a Retention Agent for Aegis Peoplesupport under Experian (Credit Bureau Account) and performed certain duties and responsibilities like:
- Taking incoming calls concerning complaints
- To make each costumer believe as to what they are investing for
- Take precautionary measures to prevent the customer from canceling accounts
- Saving account and up-selling