Native iOS/Android Expert, Web/Backend Designer and Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the precious time.
I am a passionate iOS developer working with Xcode, Objective-C, UIKit and Core Data on a daily basis. I am interested in best practices that are being adopted by the iOS community and implementing them into my work. I am excited about the iOS platform and I enjoy staying up-to-date on where Apple is taking the technology. Actually, I love iOS7 and iOS8 on my iPhone 5s and iPad5,3 and I like an Apple Watch.
My key skills and abilities include (NOT limited to):
- Fast mobile UI programming - iPhone5 / iPhone6 / iPhone6 Plus on iOS 7 / iOS 8, Storyboard, Swift
- Text messaging and video/voice chatting - XMPP, OpenTok, Pusher, APN
- Integration with - HealthKit, CloudKit, HomeKit, AirPrint
- Networking framework - AFNetworking, Web RTC, Socket.io TCP/IP
- GPS - Core Location, MapKit, MapBox, GooglMap
- e-Commerce payment system - Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Saleforce, card.io
- Media manipulation - CoreAudio, CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics
- Data and Graph visualization - Core Plot, iOSPlot, JBChartView
- 3D programming - OpenGLes, NinevehGL, Cocos3D, PVRGeoPOD
- Web service integrating - JSON RESTful API, Parse.com
- Social integrating - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+
- Good team play - Git, Bitbucket, Trello, Jira
- Daily Communication - Skype, Slack, HipChat, Email
My past development experience:
1. Healthcare / Fitness iOS app developer as Core iOS developer.
- iPhone / iPad UI
- RESTful API integrating
- iOS 8 HealthKit integrating
- Created iOS framework for custom widgets
- Connected with several 3rd-party health/fitness apps
- Worked with good team play
2. Sports iOS app developer as Lead Swift programmer.
- Swift programming
- Converting Objective-c to Swift
- Cocoapods experience
3. Social / Messaging iOS app developer as Senior iOS developer.
- iPhone / iPad UI programming
- RESTful API integrating
- iOS device compatibility
- XMPP text messaging
- Opentok video conference
- Great git / jira experience
4. Fun / Social photos game developer as iOS developer.
- Improved game UIs
- Fixed / Updated game front-end
- Parse back-end
- AppStore / iTunes experience
I own an iPhone 5s and iPad 5,3 to test on. My workstation is a Mac Pro with Xcode 6, Adobe Photoshop cs3, and Microsoft Office installed.
I'm now seeking opportunities that will allow me to further develop my skills by providing creative and high quality solutions to my clients. I enjoy new challenges on a daily basis, looking to overcome my own high standard goals.