Software and hardware developer at Morena inzenjering
Microcontroller guru, great BBB and Arduino programmer, master of Rapid Prototyping and Robotics. Highly experienced programmer in C, C++ and Python, frequent and skilled user of Altium Designer, MATLAB and CoDeSys.
Always open to new ideas, constantly learning for career advancement, works well in a team. Self-initiative, dependable, works good under pressure, ready to work on large projects that bear a great responsibility, always does the job to the end.
Holds a Master's degree in Automation obtained from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Niš, Serbia.
● Participated in the construction of intelligent mobile robots, Robotics Laboratory, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš
● Work on the project of automation of the surgery table, the Robotics Laboratory, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš
● Developing applications for force sensor calibration, the Robotics Laboratory, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš
● Developing tunnel traffic lighting control system, DMV, Niš
● Developing bank security entrance control system, DMV, Niš
● Participated in the construction of Cassius – Tennis Clay Court Robot, Morena inzenjering d.o.o., Niš
● Developing TiMoBo, industrial robot with purpose to replace standard industrial conveyor belt, Morena ingenering d.o.o., Niš