Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer / Ruby Expert
Last active: 1 day ago
Im a Full Stack Web and Ruby on Rails Developer whit 4 years of experience in many projects, work at two startups how Ruby on Rails Developer, deal with back-end and front-end without problems in any application place.
- Expert in Ruby language, high quality code. Better performance and design.
- 4 years of FULL experience with Ruby on Rails in various types of projects so have stronger knowledge of framework Rails and how it works.
- Test Driven Development(TDD) experience, using Rspec/Factory Girls/Shoulda and others.
Skills already had experience:
- Ruby Metaprogramming(expert) - Git, experience with Github and Bitbucket
- Ruby on Rails (full hands on experience) - Heroku
- Front-end knowledge to do anything my client ask - Twitter Bootstrap(work a lot with that)
- JQuery, own plugin published - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Unit tests whit Rspec but also whit Test unit. - Background Jobs (Sidekiq, Rescue, etc)
- Image upload - MailChimp
- API development (About 3 Mobile Apps using my APIs), high performance APIs
- Database Backups - Twillio
- SMS Marketing - Email marketing
- Third parties - JSON (Read and Write)
Already work a lot with Mobile, using my Rails API:
- Android (own app published)
- Windows Phone (own app published)
- iOS (own app published)
Some Ruby Gems already work(not all):
Devise, Capistrano, AWS-SDK(Amazon Web Services), Paperclip, Kaminari, Pg_search, Rspec, FactoryGirl, Shoulda Matcher, Rails Admin, Pg_search, Solr, Kaminari, Faker, Twitter Bootstrap, Sidekiq, Rufus Scheduler, Twillio(SMS), Gibbon(Mailchimp), Better Errors, Thin, PG, SpreadSheet, Pry, New Relic, XLS, Redis, Oj, Browser, i18N, Heroku and lot of others.
Have experience whit all this things and others, please contact to more info, im open to questions.