Systems Engiiner / SharePoint Architect
Last active: 13 days ago
10+ years of server and network design and architecture. strong experience implementing, configuring and supporting SharePoint Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Enterprise in a global deployment of multiple farms with multiple custom applications.
Expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, this includes Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Search, Workflow, BDC, Security, Business Forms, Migration and MS-Office integration in MOSS Portals and Personalization.
Configuring, Installing and deployment of the SharePoint 2007 / 2010 / 2013 and Office 365 Server Applications.
• Experience in third party application, Avepoint, Corasworks, Axceler.
• Worked with Business Data Connectivity (BDC) Service, Business Data Connectivity Services (BCS), Excel Services, Report Center, Project Server Type in SharePoint 2010/2007.
• Daily monitoring troubleshooting and performance analysis of all web front ends.
• Strong database administration experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, T-SQL, SSRS.
• Experience of Migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010.
• Experience of working with Third party controls of Corasworks, Bamboo, Axceler Controls.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with site collections, site and web parts.
• Experienced in network and server design and implementation.
• Experience with network security and firewall optimization in relation to SharePoint.
• Strong experience in deployment and Managing Production and Web Server.
• Experienced in Manual Testing, Test case design and Documentation.
• Self-motivated, highly committed to responsibilities. Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently perform well within cross-functional teams.