Salesforce Certified Expert/Adv Adm/VisualForce Architect - Top Ranked
Last active: 09/11/2014
• Over 10 years of Strong professional IT experience with 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform and 5 years as a Java & J2ee developer.
• Completed about 10+ migration projects. Worked on all editions of Salesforce.com with experience deploying Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Knowledge Management and Custom Apps
• Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
• Salesforce 401 certified developer & 201 certified administrators.
• Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
• Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environment, Iterative, Waterfall software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
• Experienced in Scripting languages like HTML, PHP, Java Script, and XML.
• Expertise in system integrations with ETL tools, Boom, Informatica On-Demand, Cast Iron and bulk data load process automation.
• Expertise in developing UI Components using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force components, Apex Controllers, HTML, DHTML, Java Script and CSS.
• Expertise in Back end programming using Apex, Triggers, Scheduler, Web services, Batch Apex
• Expertise in creating architecture plans, phased implementation plans and data migration strategies.
• Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) and S-Control.
• Strong Knowledge in SalesForce Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
• Experience in web technologies like XML, CSS, SOAP and WSDL.
• Provided 24 X 7 and 365 days support for Business Critical Applications
• Experience gap analysis capabilities involving determining, documenting and approving the variance between business requirements and current capabilities
I am a Senior Technical Consultant developing applications using Salesforce.com,Salesforce1 Google App Engine, Google Web Toolkit, Adobe Flex, Adobe Air and Android. I’ve worked on every type of Salesforce.com project available including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Chatter.