Expert Servicenow Developer
• An ambitious and optimistic Engineer with over 3 and half years of hands on experience in the IT industry involved in providing ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT Infrastructure with expertise in the ITSM suite (Service-Now).
• Solid working experience on different modules of ServiceNow.
• Good knowledge and understanding of ITIL process.
• Knowledge of multiple technologies and frameworks.
• Enhanced personal skills by continually taking web-based training and off-site courses.
• Currently working as a Technical lead in Cognizant Technology solutions.
• Tremendous problem solving and troubleshooting skills, leadership qualities, strong analytical, organizational, multitasking, execution skills and presentation skills with ability to co-ordinate activities and interact with end users in a fast paced team environment and ensure delivery within time frame.
• Magnificent verbal and written Communication, Strong experience interacting with clients, end-users, requirement gathering, understanding requirements, analyzing solutions. Ability to work in tight schedules, mentor and team player with strong aptitude towards interpersonal communication with ability to work in team and independently.
• Consultation, Implementation, design and development.
• A ServiceNow Technology Analyst with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management and Release Management with extensive knowledge on Content Management System.
• Gathering requirements and converting BRD’s into technical requirements. Created design patterns & implementation plans for ServiceNow enhancements.
• Design and engineer solutions leveraging all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to answer the needs for business workflows, ticketing or other ITSM requirements.
• Post roll out production support. Experience of handling Bug Fixes and Enhancement requests
• Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc...
• Knowledge of working with different kind of scripts in ServiceNow and their order of execution.
• Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
• Experience on creation of catalog items, wizards, record producers, interceptors, user guide.
• Working on creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
• Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
• Working with schedule jobs, events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
• Working with complex UI customization, BMC map customization and UI macros.
• Expertise in writing SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and Cursors.
• Appreciated for suggesting and successfully implementing performance changes throughout different modules of ServiceNow by converting sync server calls to async and use of scratchpad.
• Experience with implementing configurable SLA management and License management.
• Developing Functional and Technical Specifications and provide User Training.
• ServiceNow - Web service integration (inbound and outbound) with third party application such as netcool Tool, isac, Demax, Telaris etc.
• CMS integration through UI pages with Mind Align communicator and user complaint site (Assist).
• Integration with processors and URL with Avaya business communication system.
• LDAP integration.
• Email integration
• Hawkeye a monitoring system for all scripts and objects created in ServiceNow to help developers to search and debug easily. Also monitors performance issues in script.
• XML sync application to pass any records or data from one environment to other easily and automatically with the help of xml.
• User reporting application to report users logged in with regions, BU, code etc. and also monitors terminated users.
• Overall performance changes by making sync scripts to async and use of scratch pad.
• Restricted and Major incident functionalities for user security and urgency.
• Working on converting a running customer complaint site in php to ServiceNow CMS project.
• Proposed and implemented a generic soap service for use by any catalog item integration with third part tool by mean of easy configurations from client side.
• Configurable SLA implementation in Incident and service catalog management based on user defined parameters.