Over the last 10 years I have made thousands of beautiful flash banners, presentations, web sites and other flash stuff.
I also have a great experience in web site design, creating games, animations and Wordpress.
Check out the video on the right →
It's a showreel of my works at Brandi studio.
PERSONAL PORTFOLIO-SITE: http://www.herdofpenguins.com
TERMS AND RATE:
Please consider, I prefer to work on hourly-based contracts. My rate is $30 per hour (+oDesk fee = $33.33 for the employer).
If you need project time/price estimations, feel free to use the numbers given below.
I am a freelance 2D artist/animator and illustrator passionate about bright and kind graphics for flash/iPhone/iPad/mobile/etc games/applications and cartoon animation. Also, I am open to new challenges in this and allied fields.
My usual estimations (optimistic-pessimistic) for the first time created* and unique element are:
1. Background/illustration (texture, picture) - 2-6h (depends on complexity: style, details, etc).
2. Character (drawing) - 2-6h.
3. Small object (little by size, details) - 30m - 1h.
4. Middle and big object (many details, textures, big size) - 2-4h.
5. Icon (small image) - 30min - 3h.
6. Standard social icon (facebook, twitter, etc) - 30min - 1h.
7. Button - 30min - 2h.
8. Font selection - 10min - 1h.
9. Logo - 1h-4h (depends on complexity).
10. Character/Object (one animation) - 30min - 2h
*All similar, duplicated graphics, recoloring, etc usually take less time.
I also have extensive experience with music composition and production.
I'm an Electronic Engineer with 3 years experience in developing educational multimedia applications using Flash and programming in AS2 and AS3. I can program in HTML and JS. I have experience in the use of LMS from the user. I would love to learn more about what I have learned and achieve my personal satisfaction.
I’m very interesting in developing rich user interfaces, which are really user-friendly, and flash now is the best technology to do so. Also I’m very happy to develop games for web, desktop or mobile. So, I’m always search interesting projects to feed my mind and reach really awesome results!
I am a Flex/Flash Developer with experience in game development and online betting. I strive for perfection by having great attention to details and passion for what I do.
I enjoy making applications that I would enjoy using. Flash is my platform of choice. There's nothing I emphasize more than clean code. And I often like to waste valuable time playing chess.
Strong object-oriented design skills
Strict follower of MVC
Loyal practitioner of Test-driven Development
Thorough understanding of Rigid Body Mechanics
- ActionScript 3.0, Flex 4, Flash
- Red5 Server, Flash Media Server, video and audio streaming, real-time client-server communication
- Away3D, Papervision3D, Alternativa3D 8
- Symfony 1.4, Symfony2
My name is Mark Raybin. I am a multi-talented graphic designer. My main strengths are Adobe Photoshop CS6, Flash CS4 - CC and Edge Animate, I am also well rounded with the rest of the creative suite. I enjoy challenging projects that test my skills and allow me to learn new techniques and methods. I also enjoy working with digital images and creating short animations. I am readily available. I can usually respond within a couple of minutes to any question or concern. When I am not working I like to read, cook, practice guitar; But mostly I enjoy spending time with my wife and three cats, two dogs and pet chicken.
I am very reliable and a friendly person to work with and I always have a fast turnaround. I like to tackle projects individually giving each project and each of my clients my undivided attention. I look forward to working with you.
7+ Years working with: Flash Photoshop InDesign Dreamweaver Illustrator Edge Animate.
I also have great experience in the following areas: SQL, Ajax, OOP, and software design and testing, WORDPRESS, CODEIGNITER frameworks.
http://showcase.stanislavstankov.com/ my projects
I was involved as in leading development of IT products to how they should be. I was researching the basic of customer's need and desires. Other responsibilities was writing different specifications for the products. Part of my responsibilities include the following:
• Defining and planning product lines and product enhancements;
• Setting strategic direction based on customer needs and business goals
• Serving as a representative to internal and external clients
• Working with graphic designers to create look and feel
• Defining navigational flow and user experience
• Defining feature sets and scooping releases
• Provide team leadership and coaching
• Focus the team on the tasks at hand or the internal and external customer requirements
• Coordinate team logistics
• Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction