My odesk scores:
Java : 4.1/5.0 (Top 3%)
Advanced Java : 3.1/5.0 (Top 15%)
Android : 3.75/5.0 (Top 15%)
Over the last 8 years, I have worked extensively on Java/J2ee projects for prestigious clients while serving in the few TOP most IT giant to name some Oracle, Amdocs , Infosys.
My passion and inclination toward the programming and coding, lead me to the Odesk , a platform where I can put my knowledge, experience, passion and geekiness together and define and set my own limits.
During the course of my career I have also worked on the other technologies apart from Java like Ruby. From past two year, looking at the growing opportunity and market need for mobile apps, I have invested my time, building up my experience and knowledge in Android. I am also well versed with CRM products like SalesForce and InfusionSoft.
My core expertise lies in :
- Java, Core Java, Java Script, Jquery, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Play Framework, Spring Framework
- Ruby On Rails
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Android Application Development
- CRM - Amdocs, Salesforce and InfusionSoft
To highlight few of my works as a freelancer
1) Virtual Dressing Room (Core Java & Mathematical Modeling)
2) University Solutions (Ruby on Rails)
3) Restaurant Finder (Android)
4) SMS / contact sync app with Google(Android)
5) Weather Monitoring App (Android)
7) Google Calendar Sync and TO DO List with notification mechanism (Android, before the ICS came with the inherit feature )
I have excellent time management skills to define priorities and implement activities tailored to meet deadlines.
My aptitude & creative problem solving skills help applying innovative solutions in complex issues.
I am always eager to offer the value addition to customers by providing them suggestions about the project.