Get Your SQL Project Started Today!
Hire a freelance SQL developer to add interactive functionality and flexibility to your database. Search our database of SQL consultants to get your project started today.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is a database computer language designed for accessing and manipulating databases in relational database management systems. On Upwork, the world’s largest online workplace, companies hire SQL developers to successfully complete jobs including providing support, troubleshooting and setting up/ managing databases.
SQL Job Cost Overview
Typical total cost of Upwork SQL projects based on completed and fixed-price jobs.
Upwork SQL Jobs Completed Quarterly
On average, 355 SQL projects are completed every quarter on Upwork.
Time to Complete Upwork SQL Jobs
Time needed to complete a SQL project on Upwork.
Average SQL Freelancer Feedback Score
SQL Upwork freelancers typically receive a client rating of 4.69.
- Any category
- Web, Mobile & Software Dev
- IT & Networking
- Data Science & Analytics
- Engineering & Architecture
- Design & Creative
- Admin Support
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
- Accounting & Consulting
- Any experience
- $EntryLooking for freelancers with the lowest rate
- $$IntermediateLooking for a mix of experience and value
- $$$ExpertWilling to pay higher rates for most experienced freelancers
Sr.BI consultant(SQL Server MSBI(SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) and Sharepoint
C#, WPF, MVVM, WCF, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server, EF 4.0, Orchard
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- .NET Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Android App Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Dundas Chart Controls
- Microsoft Access Administration
- Multithreaded Programming
- Interaction design
- ASP.NET MVC
- Object oriented design
- Microsoft SQL Server Programming
- Microsoft Entity Framework