Programmer / Developer
I have built software-programs for companies and educational institutes using either C# or VB.Net.
I also have excellent skill of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
My PowerPoint presentations were the best in my department.
My goal is to be a professional software developer.
SOFTWARE RELATED SKILLS
-> Working knowledge in computer languages (according to the preference of expertise)-
-> C# (OOP, LINQ, Lambdas, Asynchrony, Parallelism, Regex, WPF, XAML, etc.)
-> Visual Basic .Net(OOP, LINQ, WPF, XAML)
-> Java-SE (Android App Development basics)
-> Visual Basic 6.0, F#
-> C and C++ (Language Only)
-> VBA (MS Office)
• Database Management in Microsoft SQL Server (LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, and ADO.Net), XML, SQLite (for .Net), db4o, Object Serialization.
• Expert in Office Programs, MS PowerPoint (within Odesk Top 10%), MS Excel(within Odesk Top 20%), Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Expression Blend etc.
• Familiar with- 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya (3D Modeling and animation)
• (English to English to Bangla to Bangla to English) E2E2B2B2EDictionary using C# and XML. This dictionary includes a quiz game of word-meaning. (Later: SQLite)
• Kaleidoscope painter- Anyone can create unique and nice kaleidoscopic pictures with up to 100 sides. Spiral and automatic features available. Select any image and get some awesome designs.
• RMA- A warranty tracking software for Provident Computer System (Khulna).
• Many small and fun projects during learning process like, Musical Talking Keyboard for Children, 3D-FlipPanel custom control, KaleidoscopeFromImage etc.
Visual Basic Projects
• SmartReader- A software for the English Department of University of Dhaka containing all the texts of its Syllabus. It can read aloud the text and can save as audio file. With double clicking on any word it shows Bangla and English meaning of the double-clicked word.
• QuickReader- User can copy any text from anywhere into it to read with the facilities of SmartReader.
• 3dCupBall Game: This small 3D game is built using VB and WPF. (for Microsoft expression gallery)
• 4sDictionary- English to Arabic and Arabic to English dictionary with Arabic virtual keyboard feature. (For 4s Technology, Oman).
• Korean Language Exam- A software for taking MCQ examination of the Korean language learners of Korean Bhasha Shikkha Kendra.
• Other small tools for personal interest, research or necessity like- autorun.ini and shortcut(.lnk) virus cleaner from removable drives, tinyClickClick game using WPF, text extractor from pdf, text encoder, one-click converter of .doc(x) to .txt, .rtf or .pdf. SuperText expression calculator etc.
• Solving complex programming problems using F# from Project Euler website.
• BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator for Android, Java ME and desktop using Java.
• Android Expression Calculator using JEval.