C# | .NET Framework | HTML | CSS | jQuery | SQL - Architect/Guru
I am a senior level software and systems architect with over eleven years of experience in the field, and hundreds of successful projects under my belt. I am fluent in nearly all major programming languages, and enjoy expanding my skill set at every opportunity which I get. I enjoy developing robust systems that are both profitable for companies' bottom lines, and for the people who will be utilizing them. I love to see my work make a difference, and a positive change in the way that people conduct business. Whether that means streamlining existing systems to work more efficiently, or simply rebuilding outdated systems from scratch, I love to see when my work makes a direct and positive impact on people's lives. To me, that's what technology is all about, and the underlying reason that all technology professionals should be involved in this industry.
I am also the C.E.O. & Chief Solution Architect of Omneye Dev Systems, an organization which specializes in custom web design & programming services. By keeping our client's goals in mind as our own goals during our entire design and implementation process we ensure that you receive the solution that you originally envisioned.
We specialize in a wide range of technologies and have what it takes to put them all together in creative and intriguing ways that provide for both flexible solutions and powerful end results
Some of our specialties include:
* Web Design Services
* Custom AJAX Solutions
* CMS Systems Integration - including WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, and others
* E-Commerce Solutions - including osCommerce, Magento, Zen-Cart, Authorize.NET, and others
* Process Automation
* Legacy Systems Migration
Some standards that we are familiar with and enjoy utilizing in our solutions include:
* XHTML - Module-based XHTML
* CSS] - Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1 & 3.0) Specification
* XML - Extensible Markup Language
* XSD - XML Schema Definition Language
* XPath - XML Path Language (XPath) Version 1.0
* XSLT - XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 2.0
* WSDL - Web Services Description Language
* Web Services - Both XML and JSON object based
Some of the development tools that we use in order to make all of these things possible include the following:
* Visual Studio 2010
* Visual Studio 2008
* The Microsoft .NET Framework (any version applicable to a given project)
* Microsoft SQL Server (10+ years experience as a database architect and administrator, using MS SQL Server 2000, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008, and MS SQL Server 2008 R2)
* Microsoft IIS for ASP.NET based web development
* Apache and PHP for non-Microsoft based web solutions
* jQuery to help provide dynamic front end experiences for web site users
* jQueryUI as a building block on top to jQuery to further enhance the experience for end users, giving our web solutions a dynamic and more "desktop" like feel
* An innumerable number of scripting languages, ranging from Microsoft PowerShell, to Python, Perl, and Bash
Our skill set is growing all the time, and if your solution calls for something not directly listed here, there's a good chance that I can still accommodate you.
One fundamental thing that I've learned through my years of experience that makes me a proponent of so many varied technologies is the fact that at their core, more programming languages aren't all that different. Granted, the syntax between them varies, but the underlying concepts of object oriented programming do not. This allows me to utilize diverse technologies quickly, and to quickly shift between languages when necessary: a very valuable asset in the programming and development industry.
To contact me directly for more information about my services please use my
oDesk e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with many of you soon!