C# desktop and server side applications developer
Programming is my passion ever since I developed my first program when I was 13 years old, in 1993. It was my hobby and my way of learning.
Since that I was working with several world wide companies (Deutsche Bank, Parallels, Alcatel-Lucent) at the office in Belgium, in UK and here in Russia in the role of a software engineer and as a team leader. Also I have a 3 years experience to manage large (more than 20 peoples) QA&Testing team. Some time ago I started my carrier as an independent freelancer that gives me a flexibility I want.
My primary specialization is C# .NET and technologies around.
What I know well
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Gang of Four Design Patterns: Decorator, Factory, Strategy, State, etc
- SOLID principles (IoC/DI is my favorite)
- UI patterns: MVC and MVVM
- WinForms and WPF, XAML
- Third party UI controls for WPF: WPF toolkit, Telerik, Infragistics, DevExpress
- ORM frameworks: EF (code first), LINQ to SQL (DB first)
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL (server, express), SQLite
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- Web servers: nginx, apache
- Linux, Mono, Python, shell scripting, sed, awk
- Source control: Git, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Tools: Visual Studio 2013, Resharper, SQL Management studio, SourceTree, putty, vim