Syed Muhammad Humayun
Last active: 01/11/2014
13 years of industry experience have helped me understand the customer's perspective a lot and with that understanding and the skillsets that I have nurtured during those years, I'm able to devise solutions that not only meet customer expectations but also left a long lasting satisfaction that end-up having a stronger relationship built on trust and loyalty.
I developed numerous applications single handedly as well as in a team. I've lead several teams and have also worked as a team member. I've worked on all the three editions of Java Platform - JSE, JME and JEE.
1. Desktop applications build on Java Swing and AWT.
2. Web Applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, etc.
3. Web Services and both published and consumed Web Services using Apache Axis and Apache CXF.
4. Distributed Applications using Network Programming and Multi Threading.
5. Mobile Applications on Java ME platform.
Some of the notable projects that I've worked on are:
1. RivePoint - A Location Based Services Platform using Java ME, J2mePolish, kXML, Maven, Nokia SDK, RIM SDK, etc. http://www.rivepoint.com/
2. Enterprise License Management System - A distributed license management system using Java SE, Network APIs, Crpytography APIs, Multi Threading, Swing, Look & Feel, etc. This is in use currently behind the scenes in eDev Tech's flagship InteGREAT products. http://www.edevtech.com/products.html
3. Apus IntelliSync - A distributed, fully scalable and fault tolerant database sync solution that supports heterogenous database systems. Built using Java, SQL, Compression APIs, Spring, Maven, Multi Threading, Network Programming, etc.
4. Rover Lite/Regular - A salesforce automation system built using Java ME Platform, J2mePolish, Nokia SDK, NetBeans Mobility Pack, Bluetooth API, Connection API, kXML, Compression API, ANT, etc
There are numerous projects that I just can not mention here because of shortage of space and time. Similarly, I've worked on plethora of frameworks and APIs within Java eco system. For details you can refer to my CV/Resume.
I would also encourage you to have a look at my LinkedIn profile: