Venkata surya sashanka B.
Network Administrator/6+ years Exp
I have more than 6 years of experience as Implementation network engineer and IT Infrastructure engineer as detailed in my resume. I was working with Verizon as Network Implementation engineer till July 2013.
I completed CCNA, CCNA Security, CTP-2007 (Convergence Technology professional) and ITIL - foundation certifications and I’m working towards getting CCNP certified.
My skills and strengths are as detailed below,
• Good understanding of Networking Protocols (BGP4,VRF OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, )
• Configuring VLANs and troubleshooting server connectivity issues.
• Understanding the data flow and configuring Firewalls/ACLs to achieve connectivity to servers/end devices.
• Packet capture and analyze connectivity issues.
• Configuring of Load balancers – BigIP - F5 and Cisco ACE as per client requests.
• Reviewing high level design documents to implement network changes and to resolve incidents.
• Conduct conference calls with client engineers and other teams with in Verizon to ensure the technical feasibility of implementing change requests and validate them prior to the schedule.
• Join troubleshooting calls and work with different teams to resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches Firewalls and Load balancers.
• Configuring IPsec VPNs and troubleshooting VPN connectivity issues.
• Effective communication with the team members and client to ensure the resource availability for scheduled works.
• Excellent interpersonal, co-ordination, fault isolation, resolution, troubleshooting and verification skills.
• Pro-active, flexible attitude and willingness to constantly review & improve my skills.
I have a Bachelor degree in Engineering.