Mechanical engineer, CAD specialist/3D designer, digital marketer
Welcome to my page,
My education and prior work experiences are related to mechanical, industrial & environmental engineering. I am also experienced as a digital marketer in the field of metal additive manufacturing.
WHAT ARE MY CORE SKILLS?
Engineering: Mechanical Design (CAD) & Numerical Simulation (CAE), Technical computing, Product Development, Manufacturing process, Eco-design, Technical writing.
Digital Marketing: Content marketing & UX experience, On-page & off page SEO, Social media marketing (SMM) & Article marketing (link building), Guest-posts, Email marketing...
WHAT IS MY BACKGROUND?
Technical savvy, I have a solid engineering background in Thermodynamics, Heat Transfers, Fluid Mechanics. I am a creative problem solver with extensive “hands-on” design & engineering abilities and strong perceptual skills. I have a broad knowledge of good engineering practices, manufacturing technologies & quality procedures and issues.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Experienced user of CAD softwares, Pro/Engineer preferably or SolidWorks, I can provide you with several forms of design & engineering outcomes, project time frame, and budget. I have a great deal of interest and feel comfortable when performing the following tasks:
• Conceptual design (parts & assemblies with basic mechanisms, rendering),
• Numerical engineering & simulation: FEM/FEA (COMSOL, Pro Engineer), CFD (Ansys CFD) and technical computing (MATLAB).
• Reverse-engineering (rapid surfacing from STL, Step, Iges files),
• Prototype Design (3D-printable parts or assemblies, file conversion, tolerance fitting if moving assembly),
• Design for manufacturability (turn PDF to CAD, DXF file or fully-defined parts with defined mechanics & mechanisms, standard elements, detail drawings in conformity with ISO, assembly/mounting/exploded view drawings, material estimation, BOM),
• Environmental management: Eco-design / Life Cycle assessment (LCA) of industrial product & services.
• Digital marketing: Content & article writing, SEO & link building to increase visibility and traffic on your website.
HOW DO I WORK AS A FREELANCER?
Freelancer, I am highly committed to details and my employer's satisfaction. I make it a priority to demonstrate professionalism by securing confidentiality of sensible data, adapt myself to your working methods and be available for constructive communication.
I want to build long term working relationships, so I'm preferably looking for long term projects but also available for shorter-term assignments.
I only bid on jobs where I am confident of success and able to deliver results that satisfy or exceed employer's expectations.
Being flexible with my working hours, I will enjoy working closely with any freelancers you have already hired. About oDesk contracts, I prefer hourly based contract but if you are working with fixed price contracts note that I'm not sending core files before payment is being done and verified.
I look forward to hearing from you!