Last active: 15 days ago
As a Network / Systems Engineer. I can help troubleshoot most network issues on WAN / LAN with almost any network device vendor, administer Windows and Linux server environments from one small business with multiple locations. I can also help recommend and provide guidance to secure all aspects of data and network integrity, by providing assessments and audits of current environments.
I has experience with a variety of software:
* Distribution based on linux: debian-like, arch, gentoo, centos, etc .; windows; openBSD. Installing, configuring, updating, monitoring, detection, followed by elimination problems of hardware and software , support for up to date.
* Virtualization: libvirt, kvm, virtualbox, docker, systemd-nspawnd
* Firewall: iptables and others.
* Vfs: samba, nfs, ftp, tftp, pxe
* Various network services: ntp, dhcp, dns
* Remote Access: ssh, rdp, vnc
* Proxy server squid + rejik + lightsquid
* Monitoring and analysis: cacti, zabbix, wireshark, tcpdump, ntop.
* Print Server cups
* Web server,: apache, nginx.
* Database management systems: MySQL, PostgresQL, Firebird, Sqlite
* Backup: rsync-based, tar, dd
* More user and server software
* TCP/IP, OSI
* PHP, HTML
* Python, unix shell