Senior iOS App Developer Swift & Hybrid with Ionic,AngularJS,PhoneGap.
Considered as Top Rated Developer in short time. I have extensive experience in developing native iPhone, iPad App with Swift+Xcode, iOS Game with Cocos2D+Objective-C. I have also expertise in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications for iPhone & Android utilising PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, Ionic framework, AngularJS, and Parse.
I am highly experienced with following technologies:
- Native iPhone, iPad Application Development in Swift:
Universal Storyboard, Adaptive Layout, Size Class. Core Data & Local Storage, Core Image Framework, Core Location Framework, Map Kit Framework, AV Foundation Framework, Audio Recorder & Player, Image Picker Integration (for Camera & Photo Gallery access), REST API Integration, Asynchronous Image & Data download, XML Parsing with NSXLParser, JSON Parsing with SwiftyJSON, YouTube Player Integration. Side Menu with SWRevealViewController.
- iPhone & iPad Game:
Cocos2D v3.0, Chipmunk, xCode for iOS Game, Game Centre Integration, AdMob Integration.
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development (iPhone & Android):
Ionic Framework, AngularJS, Cordova/PhoneGap, SASS, NodeJs, jQuery Mobile, Custom HTML5-CSS Component.
- Cordova API Integration for hybrid app. (Integrate device native functionality):
I am proficient with integrating Cordova/PhoneGap API plugins like Device Camera, File Transfer, Local Storage, Console, Device Info, Dialogs, Network Info, Splash Screen, InApp Browser, Social Sharing, Push Notification, AdMob Integration, YouTube Video Player for Android, Youtube Video API Integration. What this means is I can interact with any native functionality within the mobile device and utilize it within your application.
- Server Side API Knowledge:
Parse Data API, Parse Image Upload API, Parse Login/Logout API, YouTube Video Data Fetching API, Facebook Login API, Facebook Profile Info Fetching with Graph API, Google Map Pointer API. Data fetching via REST API using AngularJS JSONP for cross domain data access.
- Web Technologies:
I have also managed web development work for 8 years. During that time I have built many custom web applications. There is nothing that I cannot accomplish using web technologies. I can build an entire system for you that consists of mobile apps that communicate with web services and web applications. There are not many developers that can give you the entire solution. I can deliver an end to end solution across many technologies.
DBMS & RDBMS - MySQL, MS Access, MS SQLServer, Oracle, Stored Procedure, Trigger etc.
Web Development Tools - Dreamweaver, MS Front Page, Visual Interdev.
Web Server - Microsoft IIS, Apache Web Server.
Operating Systems - Mac OsX, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
Programming Language - Visual Basic, Q-Basic, C, C++, Java
Why Choose Me:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Full time freelance app developer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Always online on Skype for voice chat.
- No guess work, Real knowledge delivered.
- Follow High level coding standard, write maintainable code.
- Follows Agile Project Management.
- Split project work into weekly sprint.
- Daily 15 minutes meeting to resolve if any query.
- Sprint review meeting at weekend.
- Follows Continues Integration.
- You can see work in progress from fist day.
- Daily work done report or updates via email.
- Daily work commit/uploaded to GitHub or BitBucket.
- On-time Delivery of work.
- Knowledge for building app from scratch.
- Support for Apple & Google Play Store App submission.
- Support for Bug fixing or correction needed while store submission.
I have all resources for professional work:
- 10 Mbps Unlimited Broadband.
- 3G Cellular Router (if broadband failure).
- Owned full furnished office with enough cooling for long hours work.
- iMac 27inch,
- MacBookPro Retina 15inch.
- Both Mac setup with Xcode, Eclipse, NodeJS, Cordova/PhoneGap, SASS.
- Airport Time Capsule 3TB Storage (for mac auto backup.)
- iPhone5 (iOS 8)
- iPhone6Plus(iOS 8)
- iPad4 Retina (iOS 8)
- iPad Mini (iOS 8)
- iPad 2 (iOS 8)
- Moto E (2nd Gen) (Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Moto E (1st Gen) (Android 5.1 Lolipop)
- Lava Iris X8 (Android 4.4.2)
- Xolo Play8X 1100 (Android 4.4.4)
- Xolo Q1000 (Android 4.2.1)
- Dell Venue 8 Tablet (Model# 3840) (Android 4.4.4)
I look forward for long term work, that fits best for my skills and work approach. Kindly contact me for amy type for native or hybrid application you are willing to build. I appreciate you taking the time to read my profile and would be grateful for your consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.