Senior Coldfusion Developer, Dev Team Leader
Last active: 4 days ago
I have 13 years experience in software development.
Coldfusion is my primary area of expertise. I am focused on web application development.
Here is a list of my most recent and current work:
1. Developed Hackers trap subsystem. I came up with the algorithm to protect web applications from hackers.
2. Help reduce the cost of application maintenance. There are a lot of applications with bad code quality. It leads to a lot of defects while maintenance + clients over pay for adding new functionality. I rewrote a lot of applications with clear architecture, design and code reduce the cost of application maintenance.
3. Help improve web applications performance (page loading): code optimization, sql queries optimization, changing of settings in Coldfusion Administration and MS SQL, hardware upgrades.
4. Integrated eCommerce web applications with Amazom (AWS) to upload products to Amazon, receive orders and so on. Products like Gold Rings, Stones, Candles, Clothing.
5. Integrated eCommerce web apps with eBay to upload products to eBay, receive orders, etc.
6. Integrated eCommerce web apps with payment systems like Paypal (including credit cards via Paypal), Secure Trading, SagePay, Pay4Later
7. Developed mobile version of websites using Jquery Mobile or flexible version with Bootstrap.
8. Integrated schema.org into products page for eCommerce web apps
9. Resolved issues with indexing of pages and images on Google
10. Installed and configured Coldfusion 11/IIS 8 on Win 2012 by using Coldfusion 11 Lockdown guide (Secure Installation)
My previous work experience includes working with Luxoft and Gehtsoft Companies. Developed and managed applications for Boeing and FXCM companies.
- 4 years in project management (up to 25 specialists in my team: analysts, developers, architects, testers);
- 6 years in developers team management (up to 15 specialists in team: developers and architects);
- 6 years in code development.
About 40 projects with content hours from 1000 to 10000 were successfully completed.
I have an advanced knowledge in SDLC (Macroscope P+ methodology).
Participated in preparing projects for CMMI auditing.
I provide the following services:
1. Project schedule development
2. Risk management
3. Operative team management
4. Budget management
5. Requirements development
6. Architecture and design development
7. Code development
8. Test design development and testing
9. User guide development
10. Deployment documentation development