Senior System Administrator, Migration and Security L3 engineer, SSD
Last active: 2 days ago
YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS THE HIGHEST AWARD FOR ME ;) Will do my best to assist you in any questions and tasks you may have =) Here is some info about my experience.
Specialties: Information Technology / Internet / IT Division /
Computer security/ Internet Services / System Administration/ Webmaster Support / Web Analysis/ SEO / SEM / Internet Marketing
Web hosting services (SSD hosting solutions)
Linux/Windows system administrator, Operations team
January 2012 - May 2013 Greece, Athens
- System administration and monitoring.
Theoretical and practical skills:
- Operating Systems: RedHat/CentOS/Fedora, Debian/Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows Server 2003/2008;
- Virtualization: Virtuozzo, OpenVZ, VMware, Onapp Xen, Apache CloudStack;
- Setup/configuration: nagios, kayako, racktables, confluence, observium, nginx, php-fpm, liteSpeed, Apache CloudStack, Hostbill, WHMCS, redmine;
- Control panels: Plesk, WHM Cpanel.
- Database Administration: SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB
<( -'.'- )>
October 2010 - March 2012 (1 years 6 months)
System Administrator / Techsupport
November 2010 - March 2012 (1 year 5 months) US, Ohio
- Live Chat support, Tickets;
- System/Server/Control Panel administration;
- Nagios monitoring;
- Internet research and work with technical documentation.
* Windows server 2003/2008
* VPS setup and configuration (Parallels Virtuozzo Containers);
Advanced theoretical and practical skills in such areas:
- Operating Systems: RedHat/CentOS/Fedora, Windows server 2003/2008;
- Virtualization: VPS setup and configuration (Parallels Virtuozzo);
- Security: Advanced knowledge of Linux security, Firewalls ( IPtables, CSF, APF, BFD, Fail2Ban), Encryption ( SSL), SSH, Host Security Auditing;
- Software: Apache servers (versions 1.3.x/2.2), DNS (BIND 9), QMail, Sendmail, exim, LAMP, Plesk/Exim/Cpanel (installing/upgrading/maintaining), Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, OsCommerce applications, Yum/RPM usage;
- Database Administration: SQL Server 2003/2008, MySQL, MS access.
Internet Marketing Specialist || Web Analyst
DCoM Soft, Inc.
December 2009 – August 2010 (9 months)
- Internet Marketing strategy and tactics
- Information architecture and Web site content planning
- Research of partners
- Internet Market Research
- Research Usability Design
- Online promotion of company's web-based products
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid online Marketing / Pay per Click Management (PPC)
- SEO Copywriting/Editing
- Social Media Optimization and Marketing (SMO/SMM)
- Experience running USA-targeted social Marketing
- Writing press releases
- Social networking (Twitter, Facebook, Google follow etc)
- Google Products, AdWords/AdSense, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Google Merchant, etc.
Customer Relations Representative || Advanced Technical Agent
May 2007 – October 2009 (2 years 6 months)
- Sales, billing and technical support in solving problems reported by clients;
- Chat, helpdesk system, correspondence;
- View, Adaptation, "repair" clients' sites;
- Basic server/service diagnostic and reports to sysadmin department;
- Internet research and work with technical documentation;
- Work in team.
Basic theoretical and practical skills in such areas:
- Linux / Unix OS, Windows server 2000/2003, Windows XP/98;
- Servers: Apache, bind, sendmail, ProFTP, MySQL, SQUID / SOCKS, MSSQL, Samba;
- Widely used protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP, IMAP, FTP (s), TCP / UDP, etc);
- HSPHERE control panel (versions 2.3 and 3).