Last active: 20 days ago
I prefer the quality over quantity, so I decided to work with limited amount of tools that I have great experience, love and comfortable with, against superficial knowledge of everything.
Such approach allows me to call myself a Professional Web Developer.
- BackEnd development - Symfony2 , Silex, Doctrine2
- FrontEnd development - Common HTML5 APIs, jQuery, Ember.js
- HTML5 semantic Markup - Twitter Boostrap, LESS, PureCSS, CSS3 animations
- High knowledges in OOP and Design Patterns
- Database Architecture MySQL, Redis
- Performance Optimizations - HTTP Cache, Query optimizations and caching, Varnish
- REST APIs development
- Online text, video chats and messaging - Node.js, Socket.io, WebRTC, OpenTok, Redis Pub/Sub
- External APIs integration - Youtube API, Google Maps API, Paypal API, Stripe API, Facebook API, Twitter API, OAuth 2.0
- Server Administration - Linux, Apache2, FFMpeg, FTP, SSH
- Version Control Systems - Git, SVN
- Bug trackers, Continuous integration and Automatic deployment tools (Jira, Jenkins, Capifony)