Rockstar Tester & QA Specialist - MOBILE/WEB/DESKTOP/GAMES
Hello! My name is Zaheer, and I am a full-time freelancer with specialized skills in Software Testing and QA. I am ranked as 'Top Freelancer' on Upwork and this badge is only given to those few freelancers who have demonstrated great quality of work and professionalism, and secured 5 star client reviews.
Success Story: I worked for Encryptomatic.com for around 15 months on full-time basis as QA Engineer and Support Specialist. I worked for 3000 hours only for this single client and received amazing feedback: “An excellent software tester, able to work with minimal supervision. Good communicator and reliable. Although this project is complete, we will hire again on a per-job basis. After working with him for more than a year, he has earned our highest recommendation.”
During my 5 years of work experience, I have found software testing to be the most enjoyable yet challenging job to do. It demands great deal of focus, commitment, persistence, and hard-work; and that's why I love this job.
Undoubtedly, there are hundreds of testers around, however, what really makes me stand out is my firm belief in quick & quality work. When I accept a project, I accept a challenge along with it - challenge to deliver it on time, within budget, and with maximum quality.
From the day 1, I start working with proactive approach and try to increase my productivity for the project every day. I plan things, act according to the plans, perform in-depth testing, deliver detailed bug reports, and recommend ideas for improvements.
My exceptional English language proficiency enables me to communicate effectively with my clients, and also find out text, spellings, grammar related issues which are usually overlooked by most of the testers.
I have several iOS and Android devices and tablets available for testing right now. Hence, I can be a great asset for any company looking for a long-term relationship with a tester having excellent mobile apps testing skills and access to several devices.
That's just a quick and brief introduction about me and my skills. Sounds good? Please let me know and we can discuss everything in more detail.
Let's get busy together and make your system bug-free!
Too many words? Let's skip to the gist :)
1. Extensive experience in software testing and quality assurance
2. Expert level skills in test planning, test execution, and bug reporting
3. Access to a large number of iOS and Android devices
4. Excellent communication skills. Great command over written and spoken English
5. Flexible working hours. Prefer US and Pakistan working hours
6. Full-time availability. Available 7 days a week. Can work up-to 60 hrs a week
7. Always available on Skype and Email
8. Flexible payment terms and negotiable hourly rate for the right contracts
9. Willing to do 10 hrs trial job in order to prove my skills