Systems and Network Administrator
Last active: 1 day ago
Qualified and experienced Systems administrator with over 5 years of diversified expertise in the Information Technology industry, including 6+ years of professional experience in Enterprise Network Projects
Good experience in Linux server administration
• Expert in LAMP/LEMP Administration\
• DNS management (Registrar end and Hosting end),
• Mail Services: (Postfix, Qmail, Exim),
• Web hosting Control panels: (WHM/cPanel, Plesk, Webmin/Virtualmin, VestaCP, Ajenti)
• CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, phpBB
• Hands on experience in Managing Shared , Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Web-Hosting
• Advanced knowledge and experience in handling Plesk and cPanel .
• Expert in server migration
• Virtualization ( Parallels Virtuozzo/openVZ, KVM,Vmware Esxi)
• Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2, AWS, S3, Digital Ocean, Rackspace),
• Server performance tuning and page speed optimization.
Expertise pertaining to the following:
● Medium and large scale computer networks setup and maintenance, including both wired
and wireless networks
● Router installation and configuration, products from vendors like Cisco, Linksys, D-link,
● Indepth knowledge of routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
● Linux Operating System, including services such as LAMP (Linux Apache mySQL PHP),
DNS, FTP, NFS, NIS, SAMBA.
● Virtualization platforms such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware Workstation
● Network transmission mediums like CAT5e, Wi-FI, Wimax, ADSL2+
● In Depth knowledge of Cisco networking equipment such as 3500 series switches and
● Configuration and Maintenance of Load Balanced Squid Servers on linux.
● Installation and configuration of Linux based firewalls such as Pfsense, Untangle and