Java / Web / Java FX / Android / Unity 3D
Last active: 5 months ago
What could expect the customer/client?
- Prototyping of requirements.
- Small demo version of Idea.
- Support, discussion and free advice to have well understanding of his/her own Ideas.
- Well documented and commented code which will be understandable by other developers.
- Tested and Bug free code.
- Additional features could be suggested for the existing idea to get more qualified and useful product.
I am Java / Android developer. I've got my Master degree in State Engineering University of Armenia. Currently I work in Munich as a Java developer and have more than a 4 years of experience.
- Java (Java FX, Android, Swing, AWT, Reflecting)
- C#(skills of WPF), skills of C++, skills of Assembler, PHP (Wordpress, Magento, Drupal).
- Unity 3D
- Web frameworks - Wicket, Struts 2, JSF (Trinidad, Prime Faces, Rich Faces), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring integration
- ORM - Hibernate
- Libraries - Apache POI, iText, Jasper, OpenLayers, HighCharts
- Database - Oracle, MySQL, H2, PostgreSQL, Ldap, SQLite
- Build tools - Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Web servers -Tomcat, WAMP, OpenServer
Team working tools - SVN (console, Syncro SVN, Smart SVN), GIT (console, SourceTree)
Microsoft Office, Libre Office
OS - Windows, Mac OSX , Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian).
Languages--Armenian-native, Russian(Almost Fluent), English(Almost Fluent), German (basics)