Last active: 4 months ago
Communication & Marketing Skills
• Wrote creative copy for catalogs, brochures and other direct mail projects.
• Researched and conceived newsletter articles.
• Produced variety of business materials, including: letters, reports, proposals and forms.
• Formulated employee policy manuals and job descriptions.
• Proof read and edited all referenced written materials.
• Promoted products and services; generated leads and initiated sales.
• Established and improved client communications; maintained ongoing relationships.
• Addressed customer inquiries; interpreted and delivered information; proposed suggestions; provided guidance; identified, investigated and negotiated conflicts.
• Conducted surveys and analyzed results.
• Coordinated, planned and contributed at trade shows and special events.
• Served as representative and liaison.
• Designed, developed and implemented marketing and sales campaigns, fundraisers, employee incentive programs and contests.
• Evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies.
• Managed all phases of direct mail projects; monitored production teams; recruited and guided vendors; oversaw print operations, and coordinated mailing process.
Business Administrative and Management Skills
• Hired, trained, coached, supervised and evaluated staff members.
• Led teams; chaired committees; initiated volunteer events and activities.
• Launched and operated sole proprietorship.
• Reviewed and analyzed insurance applications and documents; expedited materials; evaluated and audited data.
Education and Training
University of Central Florida
BA: English, 2014
MPA: Master’s in Public Administration (In Progress)
MNM: Master’s in Non-Profit Management (In Progress)
Marketing Manager, Gina Byrd C.P.A.
Kissimmee, Florida — 2008- 2014
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Planned and coordinated PR initiatives, business development events, partner retreats, holiday parties and more.
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician, Walgreens Pharmacy
Lakeland, Florida — 2006-2007
• Swiftly and correctly calculate dosages, dispense medications, prepare prescription labels and fill prescriptions for approval by pharmacists.
• Use the pharmacy’s proprietary computer program to access prescription information including patient and prescriber data, drug selection, prescription interpretation and insurance billing.
• Research and resolve dosage conflicts, potentially harmful drug interactions, insurance issues and other matters to ensure patient safety/wellness and build customer loyalty.
• Coordinates and oversees one or more complex clerical and administrative pharmacy functions in order to relieve professional pharmacist staff of such work; provides advanced technical expertise and coordination of procurement, data maintenance, records management, facility maintenance, and/or other administrative support activities.
• Coordinates procurement and inventory activities to ensure that pharmacy stocks are maintained; monitors stock on hand; identifies and returns overstocks; removes expired or recalled items and updates system records; contacts vendors regarding the availability of needed items; initiates orders for regular and special order items; locates special need items and arranges deliveries for critical situations; inputs daily drug orders for inpatient and/or outpatient needs; receives and shelves new stock; monitors account balances; initiates blanket purchase orders and fund transfers as needed.
• Coordinates and performs advanced data maintenance and reporting activities to ensure appropriate record keeping; enters new patients and medications into the system; evaluates par levels and makes adjustments as necessary; helps maintain formularies and drug dictionaries; helps maintain billing codes; prepares routine and special reports and queries.
"Motherhood in Birmingham, Alabama" chosen by The Cypress Dome Literary Magazine, 2014
• Passed State of Florida C.P.h.T . (Pharmacy technician) exam, 2007