• Java certified professional with 3+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Developing, Testing and Implementation of various Internet/Intranet applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
• Strong Object-oriented concepts with complete software development life cycle experience - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail design, Development.
• Hands on experience in developing Java 7, J2EE application with different open source technologies and frameworks - JSP, Servlets, Spring components, EJB and Presentation Tier components (JSP, Struts tags, Tiles, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery), Resource Tier components (JDBC) and Persistent Object Components using Hibernate, and IBatis JPA.
• Development experience in different IDE’s like Netbeans, Eclipse and IBM RAD.
• Experience in writing test cases in test driven development.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing the requirements from users, management and existing functionalities to decide technical and operational feasibility.
• Experience in developing, built and deploying applications on IBM Websphere , JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
• Experience in relational databases like Oracle and My SQL.
• Experience working with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures with My SQL.
• Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills