Seasoned Web Application Developer, backend & frontend, Zend Certified
* Coding for a living since 1992, PHPing since 1998
* Master's degree in Electronic Engineering in 1990
* Certified PHP Engineer
* Diligent, proactive, committed
In more detail:
Coding since 1992 in languages including PHP (since 1998), C, C++, i8051 Assembly language, Object Pascal (Delphi), FoxPro, and incidentally Bash, Perl and PostScript
Tools I use(d)
* several PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Yii, Zend Framework; new entries welcome) as well as bare PHP when performance was critical
* databases: MySql, Postgresql, MS Access, FoxPro
* payment processing: Recurly
* version control systems: Git, SVN, Team Coherence
* automated builds: Grunt
* continuous integration: Travis
Most recent projects:
* jobpage.com (2 years) - a unique blend of an Applicant Tracking System and a community portal for job seekers; my responsibilities covered all aspects of backend and frontend development: coding, database design, optimisation, cross-browser UI, admin panel, billing and payment processing etc. I have also suggested and carried out several features and improvements.
* iai-shop.com (3 years) - ERP-class store management system operating in the SaaS model, offering top-quality B2C and B2B software solutions, serving 1000+ online businesses worldwide; I was the first Master Program Developer in a team of approx. 10 Senior and Junior Program Developers (code design & development, huge performance optimisations, security inspection)
* iai-system.com (3 years) - designed and developed news, CRM, EDI, billing, helpdesk, task & time management and ticketing subsystems for internal use, optimizing staff productivity
Multifaceted non-coding experience:
* publisher of a quarterly for medical specialists,
* Financial & Costing Analyst in a chemicals company,
* area coordinator and agent instructor at the National Lottery,
* and even an EEG-biofeedback brain trainer.
My experience gives you more peace of mind: it's me who will analyse edge cases, security implications, performance issues and who will suggest improvements.
Communication: we can use Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, VSee, Skype, plain old email and anything else you find beneficial for productivity. I communicate clearly and precisely.
To you as the employer introversion means: careful listening when you present your ideas, no talks at work, and no time wasted for parties.
My age frees me from kids who would ruin my nights or distract me at any time.
Privately, I consider myself a happy person and a lucky guy.