Experienced Corona Mobile Game and App Programmer with Benefits
Hello! I'm an experienced and published mobile app and game developer. I've primarily used the Corona SDK for my cross platform game development.
I've worked extensively on:
* Box2D physics
* Many of the Corona plugins (analytics, Facebook, all Ad platforms, etc.)
* Cloud services (AppWave and App42, etc.)
* Real-time multiplayer
* In-app Purchasing
* Push notifications
* Advertising monetization (video, banner, interstitial, incentive)
* Data storage (SQLite, JSON, cloud)
Aside from coding, I also do quite a bit of drawing for basic graphic assets. I've done 100% of the assets for each of my games. I wouldn't call my design abilities a core strength rather a supporting ability where I can draw UI controls, basic sprites, etc. without the need for an artist.
I'm available full time or as needed starting any time. No preference for team size or project stage. I work well with small or large teams and don't mind jumping into an existing codebase or starting from scratch.
As for the **benefits**, I also have an existing codebase for general services that I don't mind reusing (with no licensing attached). Services include:
* Complete In-App purchasing store
* Real-time multiplayer framework
* Push notifications and deep linking
* Cloud based promotional services
* Progression features including player profiles, leveling, perks and rewards, etc.
* Facebook Login integration
Prior to the recent time I've spent developing games, I worked as a lead engineer in the mobile telecom world for over 12 years as a server side enterprise Java developer and SDK/tools developer.
I have 15 games published on the Google Play store, and 15 on the App Store as well. These games were all solo projects. I've done all design, development, and publishing.
Google Play Developer Profile - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Mass+Deception+Games
iTunes Developer Profile - https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kyle-wilgus/id770274910