Software Developer with 5 years exp. in Banking and Financial domain
United Arab Emirates
Last active: 11/06/2013
My name is Sangeeta, basically an Indian and having 5 years of experience working as a software developer in Banking and financial industries.
I have a Bachelor's of Engineering degree in computer science and also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as per the project's requirement.
My primary skills are Shell scripting in Unix, Oracle PL/SQL, Abinitio ETL Tool, autosys and tivoli schedulers with some hands-on Informatica etl tool,SAS, Tibco business works etc.
Past employers: JP Morgan Chase bank , L&T infotech (Citi bank project)
Summary of Experience:
• 5.1 years of experience in the Banking and Finance Services Domain of the IT industry working on all phases of SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Application Design, Development of Multi-tier Applications, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
• Have expertise knowledge on ORACLE SQL , PL/SQL , SQL Plus, Unix Shell scripting, Ab Initio, Teradata and Software version controlling.
• 4 years of experience working with Oracle 8i/9i/10g including PL/SQL programming.
• 4 years of SQL programming experience including stored procedures, triggers and functions.
• Proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and triggers.
• Data loading using PL/SQL.
• UNIX Shell scripting experience.
• 5 years of experience working on Ab Initio ETL Tool.
• 5 years of experience using Job scheduling tools like Autosys and Tivoli.
• Experience on creating software build, software configuration management and implementation.
• Knowledge on performance tuning in Oracle 11g SQL.
• Have some knowledge and hands-on on software like C, C++, HTML, Java etc..