Music Composer for Media
As a composer of music for all media, I continually strive to focus on musicality, expression, and emotion in my pieces; however, my core belief is that music should always serve the greater needs of the client and not the ego of the composer.
One thing that separates me from others: I am a composer first and foremost. While there are those that claim they can do everything under the sun for your project (music, sound design, video editing, web design, cook your dinner), I focus solely on music and music creation only. I think you'll be able to hear the difference.
With over 100 pieces to my credit, my compositional emphasis is on film and commercial music, and my expertise ranges from orchestral to electronic music production . My most recent work can be heard on CBS Sports’ coverage of the PGA and the NFL.
Whatever your project and whatever style, I'm always sure to deliver on time and on budget.
You can find out more about me at http://www.davekropf.com as well as a full portfolio of previous work at http://soundcloud.com/davekropf.
• Composing and musical arranging focusing on film, TV, games, and other media in a variety of styles including orchestral trailer music, commercial underscore and sonic branding, hip-hop, and EDM.
• Virtual orchestration and realistic MIDI programming with industry standard sample libraries including EWQL, Vienna Symphonic Library, Project Sam, Native Instruments, Impact Soundworks, and Embertone. DAWs include Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, and Reason 8.
• Score, chart, and lead sheet engraving in Sibelius 7.5
• Percussion recording and performance including drum set, vibraphone, and various hand/world percussion (frame drum, doumbek, darbuka, congas, etc.)
• Mixing and Mastering audio