Account Management Financial Analyst
Last active: 07/28/2014
- Responsible for end-to-end account management (AR/Credit overdue, Cash Allocation, Debt Chasing, Pay Vendor on Time, Reconciliation, Query Handling, Issue Resolution and Monthly & Quarterly reporting activities).
- Performs Intra Group activities for monthly reconciliation and quarterly balance confirmations Pre-close and final reconciliation of all Intra Group AP & AR balances to statements received from trading partners.
- Ensure that Service invoices regarding global Mobility are processed and clarified to ensure proper coding and flawless mobilization of Expats.
- Chase, collect, evaluate and report data in order to increase collection productivity.
- Contacts trading partners regarding past due invoices in accordance with the debt chasing policy;
- Communicate collection reporting and collection forecasting to Team Manager
- Continuous monitoring of Intra Group balances and resolving within timeline
- Perform balance sheet review and following up on outstanding open items
- Ensure that issues and escalations raised by Bill & Pay Analysts are resolved correctly and timely.
- Ensure that controls are complied with and executed properly.
- Work closely with other Bill and Pay counterparts, onshore business or lG Account Management team to ensure invoices are received and processed timely as well as overdue are minimized.
- Place payments to proper invoices paid by customer (Cash Application and Allocation) including running of open items and Cash remittance details.
- Assist in preparing Metrics Reports and work with line manager to close any performance shortfall.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders to improve business decisions by providing in-depth analysis (root cause analysis) and recommendations
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Promote sharing of knowledge among the team, cross teams and cross center.
- Researches remittance data for information about short payment;
- Calls trading partners for missing supporting documentation;
- Coordinate account reviews on assigned accounts;
- Determines why a discrepancy in payments if the trading partner fails to provide detail on the remittance data and code correct short payment in GSAP;
- Communicate with internal trading partners to clear deductions.
- Follow up on all deductions until resolved;
- Provides Proof of Deliveries and invoices to trading partners upon request;
- Prepare/Run monthly reports;
- Completes any special projects assigned.