Req Analysis, Project Management, PHP, VB, SQL,
Last active: 10/19/2013
Anuradha Shankaran, PMP
PMI certified Business Analyst with 15 years of diverse experience in Information Technology.
Expertise in end to end management of software projects. Has worked in multiple domains like Healthcare, Airlines, Retail and Telecom and was involved in offshore-onsite Coordination for projects in India, USA and UK.
Is experienced in the areas of Business process analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, design, development, testing and implementation of applications and was involved with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
project management experience in project estimating, scheduling and tracking and resource management.
Highmark, inc - Pittsburgh, PA (June 2012 to May 2013)
• Gathered requirements by interviewing, participated in brain storming sessions to identify new functionalities and requirements.
• Prepared Scope document, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, Test Plans and Test cases.
• Data Analysis, Testing by executing Test Scripts (SQL Queries) and Tracking Defects.
• Was involved in analysis of components.
• Served as liaison between customer and developers to bridge the gaps.
• Provided training to users and prepared User Manuals
• Extracted data from DB2 and Oracle, performed SQL query, data analysis and validation.
• Reviewed Test results and coordinated with testing and development team to correct the issues.
• Production support for evolved projects and enhancements. Environment – DB2, Oracle.
Tecknologics: Pittsburgh, PA (January 2010 to May 2012)
Consultant Business Analyst / Project Coordinator
• Involved in requirement gathering and analysis of applications.
• Translating business requirements into detailed design documents.
• Facilitation and Coordination between business and testing team.
• Prepared Test Plans, Test Cases and performed User Acceptance Testing.
• Interacted with developers on resolving the reported bugs and various Technical Issues.
Mahindra British Telecom Ltd., Pune. India (June 2003 to Jan 2005)
As a Technical Project Lead / Associate Project Manage responsibilities are as follows:
• Customize Cramer. Environment: Java-JDK 1.3, Jython 2.1, XML, Cramer, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, VB 6.0. .NET, MS Project 2002
Vertex Information Systems CA. USA (July 2001 to January 2003)
Placement Portal , Application for Real estate agent.
• Environment: Visual Basic .net, VBScript, HTML, COM, ADO, ODBC, creating OCX, Visual SourceSafe, Oracle, PL/SQL
Renaissance Worldwide Inc. Walnut Creek, CA. USA (June 1999 to June 2001)
1. Cellular Business Information system –
AT&T Wireless Services, San Francisco, CA, USA
As a Sr.Consultant was:
• Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, VBScript, HTML, COM, ADO, ODBC, creating OCX, Visual SourceSafe, Oracle, PL/SQL
2. Develop Applications to Migrate Data from Mainframe to SQL Server -
Target Financial Systems, Minneapolis, MN, USA
As a Programmer/Analyst was:
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0 - COM, ADO, ODBC, SQL Server 7.0, Access 97, DB2, VBA, Crystal Reports, Visual SourceSafe, MS Project
3. Data Conversion - ITI, North St. Paul, MN, USA
As a Programmer/Analyst was:
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 7.0, ODBC, and Access 97.
4. Maintenance and Testing of existing Application - Metaphase Technologies, Arden Hills, MN.
As a Programmer/Analyst
Environment: C, C++, and Java
Patni Computer Systems, Pune, India – (March 1996 – May 1999)
1. Reservation Automation - Northwest Airlines, Eagan, MN, USA
Environment: MS Project, C, UNIX, Sybase 11.2, PERL, CGI, Oracle, PL/SQL and SQL Server 7.0.
• Project Management Certification, Hampton Group, Co, USA
(Recognized by Project Management Institute -PMI)
• Advanced Systems Management, National Institute of IT, Pune, India
• Bachelor of Science, Pune University, Pune, India
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION:
• Project Management Training - 2008
• Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI, USA.
• Training in Project Management from PMI, Pearl city Chapter
• Cramer Core Developer Certification, Cramer Systems, Bath, UK
• Oracle Application Development, SSI & ORACLE Inc.
• Introduction to Telecom – Wireless and Wire line
• Java, HTML, Cold Fusion and ASP Training.
• Brainbench Certifications:
Visual Basic 6.0, HTML 4.0, RDBMS Concepts and