Windows and Windows Phone app developer and UX designer
Last active: 1 day ago
4+ years experienced Windows and Windows Phone developer and UI/UX designer for Windows platform.
oDesk Top Rated Developer.
I specialize in development and design of Windows Phone 7, 8 / Windows 8, 8.1, 10 applications from idea and prototyping to development and submitting them to Marketplace.
- C#, .Net
- Application Architecture Design, MVVM, Interface Based Development, DI
- SQLite, consuming REST and SOAP API, Bayeux, Azure Mobile Services
- XAML, UI composition, Custom controls, Templates, Styling, Binding
- Profiling, performance optimization
- Camera API, Location API, Motion API, Suspending, Tombstoning, Fast Application Resume
- Integration and manual testing
- Marketplace submission, update
UX Design skills:
- Concept developing, storytelling, user scenarios, application theme
- Information architecture, mock-ups, rapid prototyping
- Visual design, navigation map, wireframes
- Modern design guidelines for Windows Phone and Windows 8, responsive design
- Porting from iOS and Android
I designed and developed my own Windows Phone app and know much about Marketplace specific things like Trial mode best decisions, app review issues, ads, wallet integration and other.
Developer’s tools and frameworks in use: Visual Studio with TFS ALM, MVVM Light, ReactiveUI, NUnit, Autofac, SQLite, Code Contracts, Resharper, Azure Mobile Services.
Design and prototyping tools in use: Adobe Fireworks, Expression Blend, Adobe Photoshop.