Zend Certified PHP Engineer
Last active: 1 day ago
I'm a professional PHP Web developer with 10+ years experience building scalable, maintainable and secure Web applications.
The solid background allows me to get projects done in minimum time with the most modern technologies so you won't be wasting your time working with me.
Currently I'm *available* for long term contracts as well as short term projects.
My skills/competencies include:
* Solid understanding and practical use of design patterns (MVC, Data Mapper, etc.).
* Always producing distinct, clean, well-commented and style-consistent code.
* Social network integration experience (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
* Building and using RESTful APIs.
* Broad experience designing and building Web scrapers.
* Everyday usage of SCM (Git, Subversion).
* Hands-on experience with virtualization (Vagrant, VirtualBox, VMware).
The following is a list of used technologies:
* Full LAMP stack: programming, tuning, setup.
* Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
* Search: Elasticsearch, Sphinx.
* Frameworks: Zend Framework 2, Doctrine ORM/ODM, Apigility, etc.
* Presentation: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Compass, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns about your PHP project, feel free to contact me and we'll discuss it in detail.