Network Analyst / Translation-Localization (Spanish-English-Chinese)
5 years of exprience in a global telecom corporation. Familiar with ISP side technologies, had the position of Data Network Analyst, the main responsibilities were monitorization and emergency implementations, all in a national scope; the tasks were all monitorised from a technical support Data Center in collaboration with field engineers, implied a level of technical leadership. Posses comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different technologies and protocols for data communications such as TCP/IP, ATM, Frame Relay, MPLS
* Computer Science
* Language Consultant, Localization, Translation (Beijing / China)
- Localization for the Spanish speaking market for Android and Window Phone OS. - Trascription for Windows Phone Mango project
- Transcription for Xbox project
- Worked in Nokia Lumia, Huawei (Android) and Foxit PDF projects
- Reverse engineering. Validating language trasnlations and searching for possible layout mistakes. Translation English - Spanish.
For college degree paper the problem of "interference radiation AM (Amplitude Modulation) had over the copper pair and its negative influence on broadband technology" was studied. This technology uses the traditional copper pair of old Analog telephones to bring internet and telephony to the customer on the same copper cable, was low cost tecnology which intended to increase the use of an old telephony grid. The assignment was to write a manual for field technicians so they could have the theoretical and practical tools to solve real problems related to interferences in telecommunications.
The college education received focused on the theory and practice with strong emphasis on math, computer science, electronic design and humanities.
- Results and leadership oriented mindset and fast learning ability.