Expert AngularJS / Symfony2 / Problem solver / Scrum Master
Last active: 1 day ago
* Upwork Top Developer (algorithmic contest powered by HackerRank) (2015)
* 1st place in oDesk PHP5 Coding Test (2014)
* Certified Scrum Master (2013)
* Top 1% in PHP oDesk tests (2013)
* Zend Certified PHP5 Engineer (2010)
* inPHP.org certification highest mark (2008)
Great knowledge and experience with PHP, Symfony2, AngularJS (prefer with TypeScript), OO design and programming, agile software development. Ability to produce quality code and architectures with long-term focus on client's business, transparent work delivering product increments in short iterations. Ability to research and solve complex problems, to self-motivate and to learn fast.
* Experience using Symfony2 on different kinds of projects: large-scale SaaS, CRM, REST backends, e-commerce, Multi-level Marketing (upon request I can provide portfolio of my Symfony2 projects)
* Experience using AngularJS (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) on complex projects
* Experience working under SCRUM and implelenting it along with with other Agile/XP practices
* Strong OO programming and design skills
* Good math and algorithms background (regional high-school contests winner in programming and mathematics, been studying math and algorithms in the university)
- OOP, Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Bamboo, Phing/Ant, Grunt/Gulp, Behat, PHPunit/PHPSpec2, Jasmine), TTD/BDD, code reviews and other XP practices
- Scrum, Agile
Prefer the latest stable versions of technologies I use (PHP 5.6, Symfony 2.7, AngularJS 1.4).
Sufficient (not expert) skills to set up, monitor and manage LAMP/LEMP (Ubuntu), to configure and use Vagrant with Ansible.
- startups, long-term projects, creating valuable products
- work in an agile environment
- learning new