Mechanical Design Engineer / Solidworks / ANSYS Expert
Last active: 18 days ago
Committed to deliver a quality work, I have 7 year experience of mechanical designs, 3D CAD modeling, CFD, prototyping for 3D printing, rendering and engineering drawings. I have expertise in use of Solidworks, ANSYS, AutoCAD and Pro-E tools.
I am mechanical design engineer, committed to work hard with honesty to deliver valuable products to my honorable clients within predefined timeline and set budget. My public profile is reflection of this statement.
Sheet metal, Solid modeling, Assembly modeling, Drawing, Animation, Rendering, Molding, Weldments, surfacing, mechanism design
Static structural, Transient structural, Fatigue, Buckling, Thermal, Modal, Vibration, Explicit dynamics, Rigid dynamics,
ANSYS Fluent Module:
CFD, compressible, in-compressible flow, single phase flow, internal/ external flow, Laminar Turbulent flow
2D CAD drawings, 3D isometric drawings, 2D/3D modeling, Bill of materials, cut-lists, Elevations, Exploded views, Balloons
My Professional Services Summary,
1. Concept to product design/development
2. 3D modeling using solidworks
3. Photo realistic rendering using photoview-360
4. Mechanical design calculations regarding mechanics and machine design projects
5. Heat transfer modes(conduction, convection and radiation) analysis
6. Pictures/PDF to CAD conversion using Solidworks
7. Ansys workbench and ANSYS APDL structural and thermal analysis
8. CFD simulations using ANSYS Fluent Module
9. Drawing(2D, isometric, bill of material, format, layout, exploded) using Autocad & Solidworks
10. Research(Technical report writing, Literature review, Papers reading)
11. 3D printing formats(STL, OBJ, Makerbot)
12. CNC manufacturing formats(IGES, STEP)
Looking Forward to build long term working relationships with professional clients.