Java Developer / Android Developer
Hi, My name is Artem.
Now in my portfolio I have only one Android application that I've developed. I believe my good skills will be useful for the job and my portfolio will be increased. While working on a new project, I prefer to be in touch with client, to prevent misunderstandings. I think that reputation is on first place.
Since 2013, I'm Java-programmer in NMIAC, working with the municipal medical information system. Developing UI and logic (Eclipse), queries (PostgreSQL), client and server interaction (Apache Thrift), making reports (JasperReports).
Also from 2013, I'm developing Android applications. My application "MajorDroid" has a lot of positive feedback on Google Play.
There are my primary experience and skills:
- Android (2.x, 4.x): UI, Services, Location and Sensors API, Voice technologies, SQLite, Fragments API, etc;
- Java: Java Core, Swing, Multithreading, Collections, etc;
- Account in the Google Play Market: I have opportunity to publish applications (my own, or yours);
Also I have knowledges at:
- Other technologies: Apache Thrift, Apache Ant, JasperReports, Linux bash, Regex;
My favorite soft:
- IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- VCS: Git, SVN;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Redmine;