Asterisk, VoIP Expert, IP-PBX, linux, Server Admin, Firewall, OpenVPN
Last active: 21 days ago
Over 8+ years of IT experience in Server Systems and Network solutions, maintenance and support function. Expertise in Linux & Windows.
I have in-depth knowledge of experienced Asterisk, A2billing, Freepbx / VoIP & Network Administrator procedure and documentation.
* Asterisk PBX installation, support, advanced VoIP services development
* Advanced Call Recording Solution using Asterisk
* Hosted PBX applications (Asterisk, Freepbx, Elastix, A2billing, asterisknow)
* Call Center applications (Vicidial)
* VPN/OpenVpn installation and support
Fully manage the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux servers
* Install and configure Web Servers and MySQL
* Install and configure customer scripts and programs
* Monitor performance to identify and resolve issues using a suite of systems and tools.
* Troubleshoot and resolve network, system, hardware and software problems.
* Achieve quick fixes and / or long-term solutions as needed.
* Maintain 100% customer satisfaction through all available means
I am also effective in digital and web graphics such as logo, banner, pdf forms and others related to arts and graphic designing.
I am a multi-awarded Photographer. I am best in retouching photographs, making advertisements, retracing illustrations and making print materials such as flyers, brochures, posters, cd/dvd covers, packaging and labels, business cards and letterheads.