3D and 2D Artist
Last active: 30 days ago
A 3D and 2D artist, specializing in 3D modeling, illustration and graphic design, working in conceptual and multicultural themes. I work in digital and traditional mediums, such as digital sculpting and painting, traditional watercolor, oils, acrylic, ink, and scratch board. I am proficient in 3D Studio Max, zBrush 4, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook pro, nDo2, and UDK
- 7 + years of Graphic Arts freelance background, provided me with diverse, professional, hands-on experience in the 2D art and design field
- Gained relevant 3D game industry skills while adhering to strict deadlines, working under pressure, and simulating game production pipeline procedures at Seneca College of Arts and Animation.
- Solid background in concept art, Illustration and graphic design from the Ontario College of Art and Design
- Worked with a wide range of clients from diverse backgrounds, nationalities and cultures with varied artistic styles and needs.
- Adaptable, organized and flexible with excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Team player, also capable of working independently with minimal or no direction
- Ability to understand strategy, and produce dynamic and creative concepts based on strategy