Expert Data base Designer with oracl
Last active: 2 months ago
computer science engingeer from a great Algerian school
- Provide Back End support such as System Administration, Database Administration, and Network Administration
- System administration of various operating system such as, Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008R2) and different Linux server like CentOS, Redhat, Solaris etc,
Responsibilities include, Maintenance and Configuration of Internal IT System such as OTRS (IT's Ticketing tool), Proxy server, Active Directory, File Server, Microsoft Dynamic (Solomon), Payroll Plus, Scheduler. Creation and Deployment of IT Server such as, FTP server, Web server, Database Server, VM images for Trainings and POCs (Software depends on the needs of the project),
- Perform Database administration of Oracle Database server and MSSQL server. Responsibilities include, installation, Backup and Restoration, Troubleshooting and Tuning of Database of Indra projects such as MWC, Maynilad, BIR, Meralco and Aqualia
- Network Administration of different network devices such as routers, switches, access points, firewalls and PABX. Responsibilities include Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Configuration of Cisco routers, switches, firewall appliance and access point. Monitoring and Administering of company’s Internet connection.
- Provide back end client support with various Indra clients, like BIR, Meralco and EDC, Responsiblities include, Installation and configuration of BIR eaacreg server, installation of Meralco RES database and Implementation of EDC’c Service Desk tool.
TECHNOLOGY VMware, Cisco, Sonicwall, Oracle 10g/11g, MSSQL, Windows XP/7,Windows Server 2000/2003.2008, Linux flavors such as CENTOS, Ubuntu, RHEL5/6, Web Application such as Tomcat, IIS, Apache, PABX, Unix