Senior .NET Developer/Consultant
Last active: 1 day ago
• C#, VB.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC, Web API, SignalR, HTML, Java Script (Asp.net AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Knockuot JS), SQL, SOAP+XML,REST/OData/JSON, LINQ, DynamicData Framework, Entity Framework,NET WPF, WinForms .
• MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000/7.5, Oracle 9i/10i, MS Access, MySQL.
• Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Windows XP/Vista/7.
• Over 9 years of IT experience in Multi-Tier Technologies, Relational Databases, Business Application development and in Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in developing Web based applications using ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Web Services (SOAP + XML,REST/OData) with C# and VB.NET and Java Script powered by Frameworks.
• Proficient in web services concepts and Client/Server application, well acquainted with Software Development Project Lifecycle.
• Proficient in HR based application and GIS and in all types of business commercial software concepts.
• Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Implementing Software Development Life Cycle Policies and Procedures.
• Hands-on experience in designing, developing, and programming solutions built around these technologies and Well-versed in software tools on Windows platform, SQL and PL/SQL
• Extensive Database Designing Skills in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 like SQL Queries, Writing Stored Procedures.
• Also advanced Network Administration on Windows based networks if required.
• Above average sense of Graphical User Interface portion of Web/Desktop based applications.
• Good Analytical and communication skills with ability to follow project standards and Procedures following client specifications.
• Proficient in Office Automation (Excel, Outlook, and Word) used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks and goals.