TOP RATED - Photorealistic renderer, 3ds modeller, designer, animator
Last active: 1 day ago
Two most important things, in my opinion, for a great client-freelancer relationship are professionalism and honesty towards the project and I try my best to maintain both.
What do I know?
- A 3D Artist with over nine years of experience, I am technically very strong in 3DsMax, Photoshop and Bunkspeed.
- I have good knowledge of Solidworks.
- I am well informed about concepts of light and how it interacts on contact with different objects with different properties - shape, color, material, finish, medium, opacity etc.
- I also do photography in real life which helps me understand compositions, moods, cameras, lenses and their properties to be used to create not just technically correct but also aesthetically appealing renderings.
What do I specialize in?
Product design, demonstrations and photo-realistic renderings are my areas of expertise. I specialize in 3D Modeling, texturing and CG lighting.
What can I do for you?
- With 3D models eliminating the need of creating a real life prototype to visualize your idea, I can help you design and develop new products. This works great for better communication of ideas and opinions among co-workers.
- Create images and videos for product demonstration, advertisements for both print and digital media, website product pages, graphics for packaging material etc.
- Product package design including blow mold trays, boxes, instruction booklets and info-graphics.
- Architectural walkthrough animations and still images.
- Create educational and medical animations
- Support and instruction videos
- Anything that involves rendering of 3D graphics.
- I have a good infrastructure with reliable computers, internet connections and power backup.
- I pay close attention to detail. I communicate, appreciate the criticism and improve.
- I keep myself updated with technical advancements and developments happening in the industry.
- I can work on tight schedules and meet strict deadlines, working longer shifts and even on weekends if required.
- I am proficient with English - both spoken and written - saving time and effort in communication.
- I am a member of Mensa, world's oldest high IQ society. So you can be sure I would not be slow or inefficient at problem solving.
- I adapt very quickly to different time zone requirements. Having worked for international clients from Australia to USA according to their time zones, I would always be available on a time suitable to you.
- This sounds very cliché but I actually believe in putting in a 100% effort on my task at hand.
- I am very honest towards my work.
Looking forward to working for you.