Projects 2/3D, Microsation, Autocad, Revit, Leica Cyclone, Cloudworx..
Last active: 4 days ago
Work i do ;
1. 3D point cloud registration and modeling
▪ Generate 3D as-built models of pipe racks and petrochemical units
▪ Draw detailed façades of historical buildings for architects
▪ Generate detailed sections of constructions for engineers
2. Mobile mapping
▪ Mapping of topographical objects with the use of LiDAR data
▪ Generate sections of tunnels, buildings, etc. with the use of LiDAR data
3. Data conversion
▪ Vectorisation of cadastral maps and adjust them into a topographical background
▪ Making preparation and as-built plans of new pipelines for engineering companies
▪ Conversion of archaeological maps to Geomedia
▪ Convert 2D plans of buildings to 3D CAD models with various software.
I have big experience in point cloud modelling software as: Leica Cyclone, Cloudworx for Microstation, Terra Modeler, Terra Scan, Geopak, Autocad, Revit.
Registration of point cloud in Leica Cyclone, Cloud Compare, Autodesk Recap.
I work with input point clouds in any of the registered “PTX”, “PTS”, “PTG”, “ASC”, “FLS”, “XYZ”, “ZFC” or IMP formats.
I have done modeling of buildings, refineries offshore, nuclear power plants, chemical/water treatment plants, cell towers, airports, roads,
2D drawings (Plan, Elevations, Sections) with Leica Cyclone Cloudworx from point clouds as well as ADT 3D models and Revit 3D models.
Converting 3D cad models to revit, in special converting cad pipes to Revit native pipes.
Ready to set up teams for big projects, from 2-50 people.