Brand Management Consultant & Portuguese-English-Portuguese Translator
Last active: 1 month ago
• International marketing professional with eight years of experience in consumer goods, working experience worldwide in renowned companies and roles assigned in Brazil, Switzerland, Italy, and the USA.
• Brand Manager experienced in the development of marketing campaigns, brand message alignment, new product & packaging, packaging designs, and communication material.
• Project management of product launches, line extensions, limited editions, innovation, portfolio rationalization and marketing research assignments. Experience developed in both Market and Brand Group positions.
• Ability to work in multicultural environments, lead projects that require involvement of multifunctional remote & virtual teams, manage communication agencies and joint venture partners.
• Accustomed to daily switching between three languages at work: Portuguese (native), English (fluent, TOEFL iBT 103) and Spanish (full professional proficiency). Also certified in French (DELF B2) and Italian (CELI 2).
• MBA in Management and Organizational Development (UFRJ, expected to be completed by 2015); Graduated in Business Administration, with a major in Consumer Behavior at UFRJ (2007) and unfinished graduation in Statistics, initiating studies in 2002 and suspending registration subsequent to second year completion (ENCE/IBGE).