Independent Consultant Agile, Lean, Quality & Continuous Improvement
Ben Linders has a broad international experience, specializing in agile, lean, quality, continuous improvement and organizational development. Team worker, driven, supportive, and pragmatic. Committed to quality business results on time, continuous improvement & development of professionals.
I deliver services for Software Development, IT and R&D organizations and professionals, to help them becoming more effective and efficient, and increase the business value that they deliver in their organization, and to their customers.
My strength is sustainable improvement: Helping people, teams, and organization to get better at what they are doing in a way that changes that they do will stick and give lasting value to them.
My services consist of consultancy, advice, training, mentoring and coaching on:
- applying agile software development and management practices
- implementing continuous improvement in the delivery chain
- measuring, analyzing & improving quality of products and services
- improving how professionals collaborate and communicate
- enabling professional development and a learning organization
I regularly provide workshops and training sessions and conference keynotes, talks, and tutorials (you can find the one’s that I’ve done in my publications). Some examples of session that I can do:
- Workshop Valuable Agile Retrospectives – General audience
- Spice up your Retrospectives – for Scrum Masters, agile coaches & Facilitators
- Getting Business Value out of Agile Retrospectives – for C-level executives
- Sustainable Improvement – for teams & managers
- Agile Coaching and Developing Coaching Skills – for agile coaches, HR & managers
- Self Assessing how Agile you are – for teams & managers
- Increasing the Value of Agile – for managers & C-level executives
- cBusiness Value of Root Cause Analysis – for teams & facilitators
I have a broad international experience in agile, lean, quality and process improvement and organizational development, as a coach/mentor, change (project) manager, quality manager, trainer, auditor,and adviser. I’m also an experienced organizer and facilitator of events, networks and workshops, an active member of several networks on Agile, Lean and Quality, and a frequent speaker and writer.