Project/Program & Operations - Management & Consulting
Last active: 10/08/2014
I am a business & marketing consultant, U.S. Navy Reserve Officer, engineer, manager, entrepreneur & certified Project Management Professional (PMP). I have private-sector experience in the following:
1. Strategic Planning – Development of short & long-term strategic, operations, tactical action, project, business & marketing plans.
2. Facility (Industrial & Commercial) Operations Management - Compilation, analysis & reporting of operating data from multiple sources to ensure regulatory compliance & plant/system efficiency.
3. Profit & Loss – I've managed budgets in excess of $4M.
4. Regulatory Compliance – Ensured federal & state regulatory requirements, as stipulated in operating permits.
5. Reporting – Prepared weekly, monthly & annual operating reports to municipal clients as well as state & federal regulators (Dept. of Health & USEPA).
6. HR – Hiring/firing, counseling, evaluation & determination of compensation.
7. Maintenance (electro-mechanical & controls) – Development & implementation of comprehensive maintenance programs including planned/preventative maintenance, repair work schedule, CMMS & completion reporting.
8. Construction/Project Management – Project estimation, planning & cost allocation processes for refurbishment, equipment replacement & new construction projects. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) #1743662.
9. Public Relations – Relationship development & reporting to general public, municipal clients, regulators, vendors & outside contractors.