Internet and Social Media Marketing Strategist
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Honored as a Top Rated Upwork Freelancer with 100% Job Success.
Areas of expertise:
* Detailed Marketing Analysis
* Detailed Demographic Analysis
* Detailed Competitor Analysis
* Marketing Strategy for Profit Growth
* Marketing Implementation
* Targeted Traffic Generation
* Market Research
* Marketing Assessment and Review
* Presentation Design and Creation
* Business Consulting (eCommerce, Start ups, "Go-to" strategies)
* Product Development and Launches
A list of my skills includes but is not limited to:
▐ Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office suite
▐ Creating effective business and sales presentations from scratch
▐ Advanced knowledge and experience creating eBooks content from scratch
▐ Skilled with online marketing tool but not limited to Wordpress
▐ Skilled with Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), Blogs
▐ Reviewing and auditing website content, appearance and aesthetics to better appeal
▐ Editing, managing and updating content for online websites and social media accounts
▐ Self-starter, goal oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
▐ Well organized and highly detail-oriented
▐ Able to adapt, learn and implement new information quickly
▐ Able to learn new programs
▐ Skilled in research, analyzing data, writing, and editing
▐ Accurate and dependable, with an uncompromising work ethic
▐ An active listener with strong interpersonal skills
▐ Strive to understand client needs and provide exceptional results
▐ Very good written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
▐ Excellent time management and organizational skills
▐ Very good in speaking, writing and reading English
▐ Proficient in speaking, writing and reading Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian
▐ Type 70+ WMP
P.S. I have excluded displaying 99% of my work per nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) and/or for clients privacy. I do not do any spec work/commission only/performance only based projects, so please do not ask.
My Core Values
1. EVOLUTION: There is restlessness energy in my heart. A belief that we can build a better way to do business—and then a better one after that. I take smart risks and embrace the failures that lead to a better way. I am relentless in my intent to improve as individual, and as the team + company we are building together.
2. COMMUNICATION: Communication is a king. Communication is how we build strong, trusting relationships with each other, and with our partners, customers and communities. Respectful, transparent communication is not an option —it is an obligation.
3. RESPECT: Every member of the extended community—customers, partners, clients, fellow employees and team mates—should feel respected, heard and valued. Every interaction should communicate respect for individuals, industries and the communities I live and play in.
4. CREDIBILITY: Credibility comes from passion for what I do, my service and expertise, and welcoming, authentic approach to clients of all styles, abilities and interests.
5. INVITATION: I create community-focused, client’s experiences that are inviting and accessible. I share my passions and knowledge with humility and a genuine desire to help.
6. BALANCED AMBITION: I am committed to balance—as a part of a team, and as an individual. I balance my desire to be a growing, profitable personal brand with the needs of my team players, clients, community and a commitment to give back. I balance professional ambitions with my life in team and company.
7. LEADERSHIP: I am always seeking a better way of doing things and to lead the way. I like to lead by example, and I am not afraid to take risks and learn from my failures. I strive to be leader as individual and as a company to ultimately change things for the better.
8. MY STYLE: Style is my “special sauce”—that something extra I like to bring to every part of the business: from services I do, business strategies, social media approach… to the way I treat my clients… to my approach to giving back. My style is warm, thoughtful, engaging and delightfully unexpected.